Apr 8, 2010

I hate sales calls!

I hate sales calls! This sales person from a telephone company has been trying to get me sign up for a certain plan for many weeks.

He wanted two minutes of my time.

Two minutes turned to ten minutes so I asked him to call back again.

I avoided taking his calls several times.

He kept calling. So the other week I gave him another two minutes but he wanted to start the sale process from zero again.

Two minutes turned to ten minutes yet again and I asked him to call back again.

Will it ever end?! Has anyone annoyed you lately?

3 comments:

  1. I never talk to those guys.

    I just say
    - If I wanna buy something I'll contact you.
    - Bye
    Then I get rid of them in 10 seconds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to adopt your line next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you'll have to stop being polite. Either tell him no from the very beginning or stop giving him permission to call back. If you say "no", say no and nothing else, no matter how he tries to engage you. I stick with "no" and no other words. He'll get the message. If he calls back, just keep repeating "no" no matter what he says.

    Helen
    Straight From Hel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My photo
I'm the author of The Spinster's Vow, My Darcy Vibrates, Every Savage Can Reproduce, Chemical Fusion, My Darcy Mutates, Really Angelic, Bargain with the Devil, In Quest of Theta Magic and Fire and Cross. My novels have been ranked in the top 50 best-selling romances on Amazon USA or Canada. I write sexy romance in modern, historical, paranormal and science fiction genres. I love food, Pride and Prejudice, travel and tennis. With a Masters degree in Arts, I work in advertising and live in beautiful Sydney. Sounds too tame? You can read my wild stories at steamydarcy.com

Followers