Dec 15, 2013

On the Chesterfield - NC17

A random hot read from My Darcy Pulsates...

While she was rejoicing in the feeling of holding him, he began thrusting in and out of her; slowly at first, then faster, and faster. They moaned and moved together, matching each other blow-for-blow. He bent down and squeezed her breasts, all the while pounding into her with force and vigour. The big heavy Chesterfield squeaked and shook.

Her hands were raised above her head, scratching the leather surface, and her legs were wrapped around, enjoying the feel of his tight buttocks. After endless minutes of his furious thrusting she felt her whole body burst into flame. She screamed, shivered and convulsed. Her eyes rolled up as she reached heaven.

You can continue reading by pressing the book link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My photo
I'm the author of The Spinster's Vow, My Darcy Vibrates, Every Savage Can Reproduce, Chemical Fusion, My Darcy Mutates, Really Angelic, Bargain with the Devil, In Quest of Theta Magic and Fire and Cross. My novels have been ranked in the top 50 best-selling romances on Amazon USA or Canada. I write sexy romance in modern, historical, paranormal and science fiction genres. I love food, Pride and Prejudice, travel and tennis. With a Masters degree in Arts, I work in advertising and live in beautiful Sydney. Sounds too tame? You can read my wild stories at steamydarcy.com

Followers