Dec 5, 2013

Lost in Darcy Street

Someone sent me to check out Darcy Street today, so I dig out this old drabble to share with you.

***

“Should we go to Darcy Street club tonight?” Elizabeth said.

Jane and Charlotte agreed. But on arriving there, they were denied entry by a tall handsome bouncer.

“Our club does not grant entry to woman with inappropriate dress code,” he gazed at Elizabeth mini leather skirt.

“What kind of rule is that?” Elizabeth gritted her teeth. “I want to speak to the manager.” Jane and Charlotte moved further away from the pair. They knew that mishaps would happen when Elizabeth was angry.

“I’m more senior than the manager.” The bouncer said as he folded his arms across his chest.

“Ha, you sure look like you’re a senior citizen.” She retorted with a smile.

He frowned and continued to stare at her. “I’m the owner of the club. I’m Darcy.”

“Arrogant jerk!” Elizabeth swore. “Let’s go, Jane and Charlotte. I think the club at Wickham Street has more charm.”

Before she turned to join her friends, Darcy grabbed her arm. “Wickham is a scumbag. His club serves coke.” He lowered his head inches away from her face and said in a low voice.

His wonderful masculine scent cooled her temper slightly. She said in a sweet teasing voice, “I happen to like diet coke.”

“I mean cocaine, ice, ecstasy etc. A girl like you doesn’t want to mess with them.” Darcy’s lips relaxed, on seeing her flirty expression. “How about I allow you into my club this time, if you promise me a dance?” He lowered his voice further to a caressing level.

She looked up and down at his body. “So tame?”

“You want it wild?” Darcy arched his eyes and picked her up suddenly, fireman style. She cried out. He walked through a side door and slammed it shut, ignoring the loud voices of Jane and Charlotte.

Despite Elizabeth’s continued screaming and kicking, Darcy carried her into his office and dumped her onto the sofa bed quickly. Then he started tearing off their clothes. “Am I wild enough for you, Mrs. Darcy?”

Elizabeth did not reply. She was too busy, moaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My photo
I'm the author of The Spinster's Vow, My Darcy Vibrates, Every Savage Can Reproduce, Chemical Fusion, My Darcy Mutates, Really Angelic, Bargain with the Devil, In Quest of Theta Magic and Fire and Cross. My novels have been ranked in the top 50 best-selling romances on Amazon USA or Canada. I write sexy romance in modern, historical, paranormal and science fiction genres. I love food, Pride and Prejudice, travel and tennis. With a Masters degree in Arts, I work in advertising and live in beautiful Sydney. Sounds too tame? You can read my wild stories at steamydarcy.com

Followers