Nov 19, 2013

Mystery man at a sex shop

Disaster struck about five minutes before closing time when she bent down to move a display by the window. The red lace-up front finally gave way and her left nipple broke free right at the time a tall dark male came into the shop. He looked like a burly Customs Officer. Elizabeth turned the ‘open’ sign to ‘closed’ and locked the shop to prevent more customers from coming in. She wasn’t going to serve with her costume in disarray.

The man’s eyes widened and he commented, “You are for sale too?”

“Not for a million dollars!” Elizabeth retorted, and tried to re-lace the front.

It was a hopeless attempt, as the eyelets were broken, and so she folded her arms in front of her chest. The action pushed her breasts upward, and failed to cover her exposed nipple, drawing the man’s eyes to focus on her ample bosom. She hated ogling man.

She reached for her jacket and then remembered the sales script. She decided to follow it, thinking the man might be a ‘mystery shopper’ employed by her mother to test her selling skills.

Discarding the jacket, Elizabeth stood with her large breasts almost on full view and, in a sexy voice, recited the sales script written by her mother for male customers that came in alone. “Want anything from me tonight, my luv?”

The man gulped and replied, “I want some … vibrators.”

You can continue reading in My Darcy Pulsates...(available 1 Dec 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My photo
I'm the author of The Spinster's Vow, My Darcy Vibrates, Every Savage Can Reproduce, Chemical Fusion, My Darcy Mutates, Really Angelic, Bargain with the Devil, In Quest of Theta Magic and Fire and Cross. My novels have been ranked in the top 50 best-selling romances on Amazon USA or Canada. I write sexy romance in modern, historical, paranormal and science fiction genres. I love food, Pride and Prejudice, travel and tennis. With a Masters degree in Arts, I work in advertising and live in beautiful Sydney. Sounds too tame? You can read my wild stories at steamydarcy.com

Followers