Dec 14, 2011

Waiting for Colin Firth's new movie

It's been a long wait. Originally Colin Firth's Tinker, Tailor, Soldier Spy was going to be released in Australia in November. November came and went. Now we are in December. Finally I heard that it's going to be shown in January.

I can't wait to see it. Although Colin only played a minor role, I heard the it was done quite well and box office's performance in UK and USA seems very encouraging. And I do love a mystery and hopefully it's a wonderful one.


Photo source from movie mojo. Colin looks a bit cagey in this photo.

2 comments:

  1. He's a good actor, indeed. I'm waiting for the next movie with Kate Winslet >:)

    Cold As Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate is a good actress too. What's her next movie?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My photo
I'm the author of The Spinster's Vow, My Darcy Vibrates, Every Savage Can Reproduce, Chemical Fusion, My Darcy Mutates, Really Angelic, Bargain with the Devil, In Quest of Theta Magic and Fire and Cross. My novels have been ranked in the top 50 best-selling romances on Amazon USA or Canada. I write sexy romance in modern, historical, paranormal and science fiction genres. I love food, Pride and Prejudice, travel and tennis. With a Masters degree in Arts, I work in advertising and live in beautiful Sydney. Sounds too tame? You can read my wild stories at steamydarcy.com

Followers