Sep 21, 2011

ABC about Enid

Some fellow campaigners have written 10 random facts about themselves. I think I will do a different version, ABC of myself, based on a game from Facebook.

For "A"

Something I like: Apple, the fruit

Someone I wish I'd known: Apollo. He's one handsome god.

Somewhere I've been: Alexandria, Egypt, to see the statue of Alexander the Great!

For "B"

Something I like: Baking, I love cookies but find the ones from supermarket too sweet. So I love to bake them myself.

Someone I wish I'd known: Beyonce, she is talented and energetic

Somewhere I've been: Brisbane, for work. It's horrible to see that it was flooded early this year.

For "C"

Something I like: Cat, I had a cool cat but she went into a fight with some other cats and hurt herself in a nasty fall. We had to put her down but she's always a feisty one, in my memory.

Someone I wish I'd known: Camus. I like many French things and people. The Stranger was good, thought-provoking read.

Somewhere I've been: Cappadocia in Turkey. Full of culture, history and mysteries.

How about you select a letter and tell me more about yourself.

4 comments:

  1. Fun post, Enid and I love jellybeans, especially weird tasting ones--there's my fun fact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jellybeans are good, Conda. And they are colourful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Alex, what does the J stand for then?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My photo
I'm the author of The Spinster's Vow, My Darcy Vibrates, Every Savage Can Reproduce, Chemical Fusion, My Darcy Mutates, Really Angelic, Bargain with the Devil, In Quest of Theta Magic and Fire and Cross. My novels have been ranked in the top 50 best-selling romances on Amazon USA or Canada. I write sexy romance in modern, historical, paranormal and science fiction genres. I love food, Pride and Prejudice, travel and tennis. With a Masters degree in Arts, I work in advertising and live in beautiful Sydney. Sounds too tame? You can read my wild stories at steamydarcy.com

Followers