Jun 29, 2011

Computer-generated perfection

Fans of a huge Japanese female pop group were shocked to learn that the newest member they were fawning over is in fact a computer-generated composite of the other group members.

AKB48 is an all-female "idol" group – one of many comprising nubile young women who are idolised by Japanese geeks mainly because of their flawless looks.

The group produces songs and appears in theatre shows and on TV. It holds the Guinness World Record for being the "pop group with the greatest number of members" – dozens are spread into four teams. - extract from Sydney Morning Herald.

This is good news for sci-fi authors like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My photo
I'm the author of The Spinster's Vow, My Darcy Vibrates, Every Savage Can Reproduce, Chemical Fusion, My Darcy Mutates, Really Angelic, Bargain with the Devil, In Quest of Theta Magic and Fire and Cross. My novels have been ranked in the top 50 best-selling romances on Amazon USA or Canada. I write sexy romance in modern, historical, paranormal and science fiction genres. I love food, Pride and Prejudice, travel and tennis. With a Masters degree in Arts, I work in advertising and live in beautiful Sydney. Sounds too tame? You can read my wild stories at steamydarcy.com

Followers