Mar 19, 2011

How to speed sit?

Darcy carried a fidgeting little Rafael into the conference room, with a scowl on his face.

“Welcome to Speed Sitting, Sir,” A woman greeted him with a smile. “What’s your name?”

He looked around at the packed room full of women. Hesitated, he wanted to bolt for the door again. But Rafael let out a blue murder scream that pierced through Darcy’s ears. He stopped and calmed the baby, in vain.

“Let me, Mr…” The receptionist held out her hands.

Darcy wouldn’t handover Rafael to anybody but the little devil decided that himself. He leaned over and reached for the woman with tears in his eyes. Not a minute after he settled in the arms of the young woman, the tantrum stopped and Rafael rested his head on the woman’s chest. Darcy’s eyes gazed at the woman and baby.

‘So you like her bouncy breasts than my six-packed?’
He thought as his frown increased ten folds. Rafael grinned. ‘Little devil!’

“Sir, what is your name?” The woman asked again. “are you booked for this session?”

“Darcy. I’m here to see Elizabeth Bennet.”

“I’m Elizabeth. Welcome. Darcy? Yes, here you are.”

Darcy stared at her at the same time, from head to toe. “Should we go?”

“Go?” Elizabeth repeated. “where?”

“To Vegas.”

***
Well, I leave the ending of this quickie for you. Comment here.

2 comments:

  1. With Mr Darcy and Ms Bennett I guess it ends in the usual way. He's a lucky guy that Mr Darcy >;)

    Cold As Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you have your own Lizzy too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My photo
I'm the author of The Spinster's Vow, My Darcy Vibrates, Every Savage Can Reproduce, Chemical Fusion, My Darcy Mutates, Really Angelic, Bargain with the Devil, In Quest of Theta Magic and Fire and Cross. My novels have been ranked in the top 50 best-selling romances on Amazon USA or Canada. I write sexy romance in modern, historical, paranormal and science fiction genres. I love food, Pride and Prejudice, travel and tennis. With a Masters degree in Arts, I work in advertising and live in beautiful Sydney. Sounds too tame? You can read my wild stories at steamydarcy.com

Followers