Dec 14, 2010

Macaroons for Fire and Cross

My first review for Fire and Cross appears on Vvb32 Reads blog.

Velvet's blog is a place to share YA books - some zombies, vampires, steampunk, Japanese and Jane Austen. She gave Fire and Cross 4 out of 5 and described it in one word: macaroons. I'm not sure if that's because she liked the macaroons mentioned in the story or she thought the novel was quite sweet. Either way, I'm happy dancing!

Romantic quote:
I hope to persuade her to marry me before Christmas. I am not a young man of one and twenty, Sir. And I have resisted the temptation of sirens and maidens for many years. I know my heart.
- Darcy speaking to Mr Bennet, chapter 8, page 80

My two-bits:
In-a-word(s): macaroons
I enjoyed this romp with the Austen couple, Darcy and Elizabeth. The story is told in Darcy's perspective which makes for some hot scenes.

Entertaining dialogue, behind-the-scenes intrigues and gossip fill the pages with a mystery to solve.

Thank you Velvet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My photo
I'm the author of The Spinster's Vow, My Darcy Vibrates, Every Savage Can Reproduce, Chemical Fusion, My Darcy Mutates, Really Angelic, Bargain with the Devil, In Quest of Theta Magic and Fire and Cross. My novels have been ranked in the top 50 best-selling romances on Amazon USA or Canada. I write sexy romance in modern, historical, paranormal and science fiction genres. I love food, Pride and Prejudice, travel and tennis. With a Masters degree in Arts, I work in advertising and live in beautiful Sydney. Sounds too tame? You can read my wild stories at steamydarcy.com

Followers