Oct 14, 2010

Charice Pempengco & Celine Dion Duet - Because I love you



I know some people don't like Celin Dion but I find her voice amazing. And I didn't know Charice before but this song sure shows her to be very talented. Here is some info about her:

Charmaine Clarice Relucio Pempengco (born May 10, 1992), better known as Charice, is a Filipina singer who rose to popularity through YouTube. Dubbed by Oprah Winfrey as the Most Talented Girl in the World, she is the first Asian artist in history to land in the Top 10 of the Billboard 200 album chart. Crossing over to television acting, she has brought her vocal prowess to the hit TV series Glee where she plays a recurring character named Sunshine Corazon.


You can read more about her here.

6 comments:

  1. Glad you liked their duet.
    To learn more about the backstory why this duet happened, check this out
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOVytwlWw5U&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops . Made mistake , check out part 4 as it doesnt get to meeting Celine until PArt 4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXivQmV0IKs&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice duet, although I'm more partial to male voices. So many women seem to just scream and whine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check this out... I like Celine, have all her cd's. I really like her French cd's too.


    And thanks, writing the stories were fun.

    Searching for a Starry Night - Friends, a nosy Dachshund and a missing mini Starry Night...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My photo
I'm the author of The Spinster's Vow, My Darcy Vibrates, Every Savage Can Reproduce, Chemical Fusion, My Darcy Mutates, Really Angelic, Bargain with the Devil, In Quest of Theta Magic and Fire and Cross. My novels have been ranked in the top 50 best-selling romances on Amazon USA or Canada. I write sexy romance in modern, historical, paranormal and science fiction genres. I love food, Pride and Prejudice, travel and tennis. With a Masters degree in Arts, I work in advertising and live in beautiful Sydney. Sounds too tame? You can read my wild stories at steamydarcy.com

Followers