May 9, 2010

Mother Quotes

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms around the world. Here are a few quotes, lovely or what, to share with you.

An ounce of mother is worth a pound of clergy. ~Spanish Proverb

Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own. ~Aristotle

Now, as always, the most automated appliance in a household is the mother. ~Beverly Jones

Mother - that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. ~T. DeWitt Talmage

A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb

Quotes from Quote Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My photo
I'm the author of The Spinster's Vow, My Darcy Vibrates, Every Savage Can Reproduce, Chemical Fusion, My Darcy Mutates, Really Angelic, Bargain with the Devil, In Quest of Theta Magic and Fire and Cross. My novels have been ranked in the top 50 best-selling romances on Amazon USA or Canada. I write sexy romance in modern, historical, paranormal and science fiction genres. I love food, Pride and Prejudice, travel and tennis. With a Masters degree in Arts, I work in advertising and live in beautiful Sydney. Sounds too tame? You can read my wild stories at steamydarcy.com

Followers