Feb 20, 2010
Kathy McIntosh at Well Placed Words gave me this award. Many thanks Kathy!
She asked me to do the following:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you. (Done)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (Done)
3. Link to the person who nominated you. (Done)
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth. (That should be easy!)
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies. (This needs some thinking...)
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate. (Thinking, thinking...)
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them (when I come up with the list...)
I'm a tall, blonde and beautiful fitness instructor living in Sydney. I normally finish writing a 100,000-word crime novel a month.
Let see if you know what are the lies and what are the truth. Thanks again Kathy
For Debra Anne! *** "I thank you for this piece of civility,” Elizabeth placed her hand on Mr. Darcy’s arm. He nodded, not say...
“Your beautiful breasts.” He kneeled down before her and put his arms on her waist. Her eyes widened and her spine straightened, pushing her...
He is arguably Britain's greatest living heart-throb. Millions consider him their dream husband, and Nicole Kidman is no different. Unl...
This is an old post. *** A teenager goes into a pharmacy. He's a little bit shy when talking to the pharmacist. "I'd like t...
amazon bondage book book cover Book tour book trailer Buy Theta Magic chemical reaction clairvoyeur comments comments for other stories contest cross Darcy mutates devil conception devil review Enid's diary Every Savage Can Reproduce Fire and Cross reviews food football geek giveaway grey humour images inventions Jane Austen Martian movies music mystery news photo Prince Darcy quotes read In Quest of Theta Magic reading Really Angelic Really Angelic book reviews relationship sales ranking sci fi sexy spinster story story conception tennis Theta Magic book reviews Theta Magic readers comments travel tv vibrates writing
- Enid Wilson
- I'm the author of The Spinster's Vow, My Darcy Vibrates, Every Savage Can Reproduce, Chemical Fusion, My Darcy Mutates, Really Angelic, Bargain with the Devil, In Quest of Theta Magic and Fire and Cross. My novels have been ranked in the top 50 best-selling romances on Amazon USA or Canada. I write sexy romance in modern, historical, paranormal and science fiction genres. I love food, Pride and Prejudice, travel and tennis. With a Masters degree in Arts, I work in advertising and live in beautiful Sydney. Sounds too tame? You can read my wild stories at steamydarcy.com