Jan 20, 2010

What do you think about women?


Continuing the quotes theme this week, are men really from Mars and women really from Venus? Let's see what people say about women.

Girls we love for what they are; men for what they promise to be. - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

I belong to Bridegrooms Anonymous. Whenever I feel like getting married, they send over a lady in a housecoat and hair curlers to burn my toast for me. - Dick Martin

Men of superior creative aptitude are most dependent on their women. - Greg Evans

The superiority of one man's opinion over another's is never so great as when the opinion is about a woman. - Henry James


Have your say here.

Quotes from http://www.great-quotes.com, photo from http://www.dvdbeaver.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My photo
I'm the author of The Spinster's Vow, My Darcy Vibrates, Every Savage Can Reproduce, Chemical Fusion, My Darcy Mutates, Really Angelic, Bargain with the Devil, In Quest of Theta Magic and Fire and Cross. My novels have been ranked in the top 50 best-selling romances on Amazon USA or Canada. I write sexy romance in modern, historical, paranormal and science fiction genres. I love food, Pride and Prejudice, travel and tennis. With a Masters degree in Arts, I work in advertising and live in beautiful Sydney. Sounds too tame? You can read my wild stories at steamydarcy.com

Followers