Jan 4, 2010

Really Angelic book tour

Really Angelic Book Tour

I'm FLYING around the world, virtually, to promote Really Angelic. Do come and join me.There will be contests, guest posts, reviews or chats.

Texas, 22 January 2010, Reading with Monie, Angel of a different kind



California, 24 January 2010, Paranormal Romance, interviews



Cyberworld, 25 January 2010, Night Owl Romance, Demon's Wedding

Cyberworld, 27 January 2010, NakedWithSocksOn Blog, Horny Devil


New York, 29 January 2010, Julie Lomoe's Musings, Mother and daughter

Texas, 11 February 2010, Straight from Hel, maintaining web presence for independent authors


Netherlands, 14 February 2010, Leontine's Book Realm, why Mr. Darcy make our heart beats faster
19 February 2010, Austen Inspired Fan Fiction by Mary Simonsen, My Pemberley

New Jersey, 8 January 2010, Enchanted by Books, Angel in training


San Diego, 18 January 2010, Zesty Nacho, Guardian angels


Arizona, 19 January 2010, Romance Junkies, Tempting Angels


Michigan, 20 January 2010, The Old Silly's Free Spirit, Coping with the loss of a child

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My photo
I'm the author of The Spinster's Vow, My Darcy Vibrates, Every Savage Can Reproduce, Chemical Fusion, My Darcy Mutates, Really Angelic, Bargain with the Devil, In Quest of Theta Magic and Fire and Cross. My novels have been ranked in the top 50 best-selling romances on Amazon USA or Canada. I write sexy romance in modern, historical, paranormal and science fiction genres. I love food, Pride and Prejudice, travel and tennis. With a Masters degree in Arts, I work in advertising and live in beautiful Sydney. Sounds too tame? You can read my wild stories at steamydarcy.com

Followers