Nov 2, 2009

France loves Jane Austen too!

Bargain with the Devil was listed No. 88 best selling historical romance among the English books in Amazon France on 30 Oct.

I checked out other best selling books on that list and was happy to find other Jane Austen's inspired books there.

No.1 - Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
No.4 - Mr. Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange
No.88 - my own Bargain with the Devil
No.95 - Mr. Darcy's Decision by Juliette Shapiro

It seems JA is well loved by French readers too.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - kudos, Enid! You're in some very impressive company there!

    The Old Silly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Enid--and it's no surprise that France is into Jane Austen--wait, that didn't come out right...but they are very romantic there (I used to live in France and adore the French).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marvin. Yes Conda, French are romantic people

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My photo
I'm the author of The Spinster's Vow, My Darcy Vibrates, Every Savage Can Reproduce, Chemical Fusion, My Darcy Mutates, Really Angelic, Bargain with the Devil, In Quest of Theta Magic and Fire and Cross. My novels have been ranked in the top 50 best-selling romances on Amazon USA or Canada. I write sexy romance in modern, historical, paranormal and science fiction genres. I love food, Pride and Prejudice, travel and tennis. With a Masters degree in Arts, I work in advertising and live in beautiful Sydney. Sounds too tame? You can read my wild stories at steamydarcy.com

Followers