May 11, 2009

A win-win game - drabble for Galen

For Galen, she chose lexicograph, 153 words, unbeta'd, happy reading!

**************

“How did your first date go? You’ve been pinning for Elizabeth for quite a while.” Charles asked.

“Humiliating.” William murmured. He had the mobile phone on loudspeaker.

“What happened?”

“We played scrabble.”

“Ah, I forgot to tell you she used to work for a lexicographer in the university, helping him revise Oxford English dictionary.” Charles chuckled.

“Too late. I’m traumatised. I’ll go back to sleep now.” William pressed the button and cut off the connection.

“Liar.” Elizabeth smacked his arm. “You enjoyed the strip scrabble very much last night.”

He rolled her over and held her hands high above her head. “No way! I was buck naked and you didn’t even have your shoes off.”

“Serve you right in suggesting the game.” She stuck the tongue out.

“But I won you over.” He lowered his head and suckled her tongue. “At least in bed.” Their game then lasted for a few more hours.

***
Only Galen and Helen entered the competition, there is still one prize left. Comment and give me a word and I'll write a drabble for you.

5 comments:

  1. I would have loved to see the strip Scrabble game! Reminds me of a recent Castle episode where Castle and Beckett are playing poker... not strip poker but the inneuendos between them are fabulous!

    Jina

    http://tinyurl.com/BerlinSexDiary

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! What a great post.

    Thank you for taking the time to put that together. Very nicely done. Very clever. I especially loved, “Strip Scrabble.” Why didn’t I think of that as a kid!!!???? Now, I’m so old it just makes my eye twitch in a sort of half-remembered understanding of what’s up…so to speak.

    Best Regards, Galen
    http://www.galenkindley.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Strip Scrabble! What the mind can conjure up!
    I may be out of cell phone range for the next 12 days. I will respond as I am able.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks every one for the encouragement. I've a bad day and your positive notes help to cheer me up. Alan, I think it is blogger. I have problem trying to follow you too. Will try tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My photo
I'm the author of The Spinster's Vow, My Darcy Vibrates, Every Savage Can Reproduce, Chemical Fusion, My Darcy Mutates, Really Angelic, Bargain with the Devil, In Quest of Theta Magic and Fire and Cross. My novels have been ranked in the top 50 best-selling romances on Amazon USA or Canada. I write sexy romance in modern, historical, paranormal and science fiction genres. I love food, Pride and Prejudice, travel and tennis. With a Masters degree in Arts, I work in advertising and live in beautiful Sydney. Sounds too tame? You can read my wild stories at steamydarcy.com

Followers