Mar 15, 2015

Geeks, sex and mystery - NC17

“Have some more, Adonis” The naked young woman in red hair refilled the tall blond man’s glass and smoothed her hand over his broad nude torso.

“Bitch, you serve the best brandy.” he mumbled while he took another gulp of the drink.

“What’s the exclusive you’ve for me?” she purred.

“Dark’s ready to get hitched.” He wrapped his arm around her waist while the other hand pinched her nipple. She smacked his hands away and squeezed his cock hard.

“That’s not an exclusive at all. Rich man like Nathan Dark wants a wife and mistresses.”

“Ouch! Don’t hurt my Magic Stick, or you’ll have no gossip from Dark Inventions at all in the future.”

She batted her eyelashes and whispered.

“Give me something better, and I’ll kiss your Energizer Bunny.”

He pulled her head down onto his cock. She kissed him once and said, “Spill!”

“I'd love to spill inside your mouth.”

“Not until I’ve got my exclusive!” - you can continue reading from Chemical Fusion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My photo
I'm the author of The Spinster's Vow, My Darcy Vibrates, Every Savage Can Reproduce, Chemical Fusion, My Darcy Mutates, Really Angelic, Bargain with the Devil, In Quest of Theta Magic and Fire and Cross. My novels have been ranked in the top 50 best-selling romances on Amazon USA or Canada. I write sexy romance in modern, historical, paranormal and science fiction genres. I love food, Pride and Prejudice, travel and tennis. With a Masters degree in Arts, I work in advertising and live in beautiful Sydney. Sounds too tame? You can read my wild stories at steamydarcy.com

Followers