Dec 6, 2012

Sketching His Character has taken on a new name.

When a maiden sees into her future...

Impoverished country gentlewoman Claire Hastings can see into the future with a crystal ball. It is a blessing... but not always.

After she meets rich and handsome Jonathan Davies, she starts to see visions of a man coupling with different women. When the man turns out to be Davies and the “women” turn out to be Claire herself, she has the shock of her life. Is she fated to become his mistress, or is Davies a rake imposing on her?

Davies doesn’t want to be attracted to this country mouse but Claire's presence tempts him every moment they are together. When he is blackmailed with scandalous sketches of him with a woman who looks like Claire, he is furious. Is Claire working with the blackmailer?

It is available in Smashwords now. I will add other online book stores later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My photo
I'm the author of The Spinster's Vow, My Darcy Vibrates, Every Savage Can Reproduce, Chemical Fusion, My Darcy Mutates, Really Angelic, Bargain with the Devil, In Quest of Theta Magic and Fire and Cross. My novels have been ranked in the top 50 best-selling romances on Amazon USA or Canada. I write sexy romance in modern, historical, paranormal and science fiction genres. I love food, Pride and Prejudice, travel and tennis. With a Masters degree in Arts, I work in advertising and live in beautiful Sydney. Sounds too tame? You can read my wild stories at steamydarcy.com

Followers