May 13, 2010

When the Highlander Meets the Learner Witch

Inspired by Bewitched. A drabble for "ruins"

***

Elizabeth touched the wall of the ruins with a satisfied smile. She just bought the place.

Wiggling her bottoms fast like Cameron Diaz in Charlie Angels, she chanted “Fiery and Furry, I command you to return to your glory!”

A gust of strong wind blew, whipping up sand, water and seeds. A few minutes later, she was standing in a magnificent library.

She looked out from the window to see that the ruins had turned into an impressive estate. But she was buck naked. As a late bloomer in the world of witchcraft, gaining the power at 20 only, she did not master it well.

The sound of the door open and close alerted her.

A most handsome hunk was standing by the door, wet and half naked, but for a dark green kilt.

“Omh..Mrs. Bennet said this was the bathroom”

Face turning bright red, Elizabeth covered her breast and sex.

“Mother is wrong. Mr…”

“Darcy. I was caught in the rain.”

“Just go!”

Darcy turned around and tried the handle of the door.

“It’s stuck.”

“Mother!” Elizabeth yelled. How could her mother leave her in a room, naked with this highlander! And she could not use her magic, unless she wiggled her bottoms!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My photo
I'm the author of The Spinster's Vow, My Darcy Vibrates, Every Savage Can Reproduce, Chemical Fusion, My Darcy Mutates, Really Angelic, Bargain with the Devil, In Quest of Theta Magic and Fire and Cross. My novels have been ranked in the top 50 best-selling romances on Amazon USA or Canada. I write sexy romance in modern, historical, paranormal and science fiction genres. I love food, Pride and Prejudice, travel and tennis. With a Masters degree in Arts, I work in advertising and live in beautiful Sydney. Sounds too tame? You can read my wild stories at steamydarcy.com

Followers